El The Corner of the Tabaibas
From the heights of the mountainous massif of the Anaga Rural Park, we will descend through impressive ravines that will introduce us to a unique and particular vegetation, relics of a distant past. In this gentle descent, we will walk approximately 7 km until we reach the coast, a deserted beach with fine sand and crystal-clear waters, where we can swim accompanied by the peace and tranquility of the sea. On our way back, we will rest, rocked by the gentle lull of the waves on a boat that will take us to Santa Cruz. You will live a rewarding and unforgettable experience that will make this day one of the best of your trip.
• Descent from the Laurisilva forest to the coastal shrubland.
• We will walk on a comfortable route until we reach a paradisiacal beach.
• Boat ride along the Anaga coast.
• Accredited environmental guide in Spanish and English.
• Accident and civil liability insurance.