The enchanted forest
Millions of years of geological formation protect the unique and magical Laurel forest from the Cenozoic Era. A visit here is obligatory due to its’ beautiful landscape and unique vegetation, the Anga mountains cover three areas: La Laguna, Tegueste and mostly Santa Cruz. It was approved as a Biosphere Reserve on June 9th, 2015, something we are very proud of and we will continue to preserve it for visitors to enjoy.
- Distance: 55 km
- Duration: 5 hours
- Difficulty: easy
• A visit to the Anaga Rural Park.
• You will enjoy the silence and tranquility of one of the oldest forests in the world.
• We will embark into the heart of the Laurisilva.
• An exclusive and private experience with your guide and a maximum of 7 guests.
• The opportunity to visit a goat farm where you can try their exquisite cheese and meet the local farmers.
• Accredited guide in English or Spanish.